Connecting Eleven Rack to Torpedo Live

Miss Anthropy

Hi,

Could anyone recommend the best way to connect an Eleven Rack to Torpedo Live? Would like to use the Eleven Rack amp models and the Torpedo Live IR cabs. Is that even possible? Tried both the line in and SPDIF route with no luck. I'm using the Eleven Rack standalone editor to control parameters. Are there any specific settings I have to adjust in the editor to make this work? Thanks

Well, I would try having the Live in the loop of the Eleven Rack.

That way you can place the effects before and after the Live, the way you prefer.

I am surprised though that you couldn't simply manage to place the feed the live with the output of the Eleven Rack using Line I/Os. That should work easily and instantly. :confused:

Be sure to use the Line input on the Torpedo Live; The Amp input is designed to be plugged to the speaker output of an amplifier.

That's how I did it, effectively using the Eleven Rack as a preamp. I used the output(to amp) from Eleven Rack into the Torpedo live input but I get no signal. Will try putting the torpedo live in the loop. Thanks for suggestion.

I used the output(to amp) from Eleven Rack into the Torpedo live input but I get no signal.

Well, that is not normal. Are you sure the Eleven rack sends a proper signal? For example, by connecting the amp output to your soundcard?

Where is the input gain on the Torpedo Live? Do you see the bargraph moving?

Barely registering on the input gain indicator. No output signal. I think I know why. I was using the output to amp which is an instrument level output based upon my research. I am going to try the main output from eleven rack into the line input on the torpedo live but I have to get a female xlr to trs cable first, and hopefully that solves the problem. Thanks for your reply.

think I know why. I was using the output to amp which is an instrument level output based upon my research. I am going to try the main output from eleven rack into the line input on the torpedo live but I have to get a female xlr to trs cable first, and hopefully that solves the problem.

OK, you are right, that will help. ;)

Back