wall of sound download problem

midcoast

purchased torpedo reload and trying to down load wall of sound and enter software number off of manual. I go to the down load page and download wos3 windows 64 bit vst and do the install and and it is very quick and I check program files and the two note file is there but it has no size (mb). I then go to my DAW (Cubase 6.5) and is not available to use. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WOS3 many times with the same result. I did have the free 30 day trail and it worked fine until I installed the new update, it then disappeared from Cubase insert and I could not access any more. I am running Cubase 6.5 on a win 7 64bit computer.

Thanks
Doug Martin
Suffolk,Virginia (USA)

Best thing would be to open a ticket on the Two Notes Support Desk with as much information as possible about your computer/DAW as well as the user ID you created (so that they can verify the registration, if it made it to that stage).

Andy

We are taking care of Douglas on the Help Desk, apparently there was nothing serious.

Just a reminder, because he thought something was wrong:

depending on the version of the plugin (Mono-> Stereo or stereo -> stereo or mono -> mono), you may have access to the pan settings or not. It is explained in the user's manual.

Back