Wall Of Sound not working

• Thread starter Deleted member 16554
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16554

I bought a Torpedo Live a while back and had the PI-101 WoS with that Torpedo Live.

Was supposed to receive a free upgrade to the WoSIII but that never happened

In the meantime, I sold my Torpedo Live and have since repurchased one. Long story short, the PI-101 plugin is nowhere to be found in Garageband, even though my iLok is plugged in.

I tried to download the WoSIII from the Two Notes website but at first cannot tell which version of the MAC file I need (AAX, AU or RTAS). Secondly it keeps coming up as an app developed by a "unidentified" developer and won't let me install.

Furthermore, am I going to have to pay for a brand new version of WoSIII? If someone could help that would be greatly appreciated because I am just about ready to throw things out of the window.

well the good news is plugging the USB cable into my computer helped a lot

The bad news is I downloaded Torpedo Remote and everything is loaded up, but my favorite cab (Rackhero) from the PI-101 plugin is gone. Can someone please help me understand what I have to do to get this cab back? Is the only option to purchase it from this "La Boutique" business?

Found Rackhero too...the only question left is whether I have to purchase WoSIII to run multiple cabs together? If someone could help answer that, i'd really appreciate it

Leveraged Sellout":tu0ef5vz said:
Found Rackhero too...the only question left is whether I have to purchase WoSIII to run multiple cabs together? If someone could help answer that, i'd really appreciate it
Hello,

You can download the WoS III for free on our website: http://www.two-notes.com/logiciels/torp ... -of-sound/
AAX version of the WoS plug-in for ProTools 10.3.6 +
RTAS version of the WoS plug-in for older ProTools 9 -
AU version of the WoS plug-in for Logic, Garageband

To install the plugin, if your Mac does not let you, please follow this article: http://support.two-notes.com/knowledgeb ... rticle=169

The WoS III plugin is a free software, it comes with 2 cabs and a trial period of 30 days.

If you have a PI-101, you can add your cabs to your Torpedo License (which is use by the WoS and the last Remote), following this article: http://support.two-notes.com/knowledgeb ... rticle=137
If you have a Torpedo VB-101, CAB or LIVE, the use of the Remote 3 and the last firmware will also add the cabs to your Torpedo License

Quentin, first of all, thanks very much for your response.

So i've got all my cabs (the old ones and some new ones) running through remote at the moment.

The only thing that is missing is the ability to run multiple cabs at once with different mics. I take it that the only way to do that is to get Wall of Sound III? After the 30 day period, I just buy another cab and I can continue using it?

Please let me know when you get a chance

Hi,

The Torpedo Live and CAB can run only one cab at once.
The Torpedo VB-101 and STUDIO can run two.
For more cabs the only way is the Wall of Sound III where you can run up to 100 cabs.

The ownership of the PI-101 and/or Torpedo Live give you full usage of the WoS III. It is not in trial mode and there is no need to buy another cab to use it after 30 day.

Got it, thanks Quentin

Last question I promise, I distinctly remember being able to run multiple cabs at once with PI-101 and my old Torpedo Live. Did that change with the new software release?

The plug-in PI-101 and now WOSIII can do up to 100 parallel cabs but the Live is one at a time. You can create a composite static IR in BlendIR which is a free download and use that with the Live. Some commercial IR's are also composite (multi mic or multi cab) and you can stack those as well in BlendIR for endless possibilities. The Studio which ships any moment now can two 2 cabs at once (or VB-101 with the newest firmware)

Back