Torpedo Live seems to be in bypass mode [EDIT: Resolved]

NoCabGuy

[EDIT: Turns out that the firmware upgrade set the output to dry/dry. Setting to wet/wet does the trick]

Hi all.

Just got my Torpedo Live and Friedman Pink Taco last night (I've had an Axe FX2 for a while). Pink Taco -> 8ohm Torpedo Live -> mixer -> speakers (Adam A7x).

Before connecting to Torpedo Remote, everything worked fine. Connected to Torpedo Remote and upgraded firmware, and suddenly it seems like everything's being bypassed. I can hear my amp, but it sounds like I'm running it through the line out. No cab or mic sims, making ANY changes on the Torpedo Live have NO effect (e.g., selecting different cabs/mics, changing output level does nothing).

Any ideas? It's only a 20 watt amp, so I don't _think_ anything could be blown. Seems like a firmware issue, but not sure. Any advice is much appreciated :)

Hey NoCabGuy, I'm going to have a Friedman smallbox in a couple of days to use with a Torpedo Live, I also have a AxeFX2 XL. I play through Adam A5x monitors with a Sub7. Interested to hear your thoughts on a comparison between the two (amp+torpedo vs Axe2).Thanks.

Back