Saving WoS III presets into Torpedo Live

dcruz0910

Hello, I want to thank everyone at Two Notes for making such awesome and quality products. I have owned the Torpedo Live a little over a year now and it's the best purchase I've made in a long time. I am planning on purchasing the WoS III plug-in, but have a few questions before I make the purchase. I watched a video on youtube where the WoS was being used and I like the option of multiple cabs and mic placements. If I wanted to have the Diezel cab close mic'ed with a 57 and an R121, have the same type of cab with a further placed room mic, for example the U87 and then save that preset. Could I then transfer that saved preset into the Torpedo Live and have the same exact set-up and sound as in the DAW? If it's possible, how do I go about doing that? I have also purchased a third party cabinet impulses and was also wondering if the same thing can be done with those through the WoS? Thanks in advance for taking time to reply. Keep up the good work guys!

Hi dcruz0910,

first of all: if you registered your Torpedo Live YOU ALREADY HAVE a WoS III License. All the Two Notes products share a common license for the cabinets, and you possess at least 32 cabinets with your Torpedo Live; ;)

So install WoS III, and enter the login and pass you used to create an account to register your Torpedo Live, and follow the instructions on screen. ;)

Could I then transfer that saved preset into the Torpedo Live and have the same exact set-up and sound as in the DAW?

The Torpedo Live can only process 1 cabinet and 1 microphone, so you can transfer your preset, but the Live will only read and play the first cab + mic combination.

I have also purchased a third party cabinet impulses and was also wondering if the same thing can be done with those through the WoS

You can mix 3rd party cabinets with WoS III, absolutely.

The good thing with 3rd party IRs is that you can mix them using our software Torpedo BlendIR:

http://www.two-notes.com/en/software/torpedo-blendir/

Once you finish mixing the IRs, you export a single file that you can embed in any Two Notes product. BlendIR is a very powerful tool, you should try it already. ;)

I know this is an old post but I found it as I am trying to do the same.

I have 3 cabs in WoS that are a mixture of own IR and Two Notes Cabs. They are all panned dead centre. It would be great if I could perform a BlendIr type thing from WoS so that I can then load this mix into Live. Alternativley an option in BlendIR to add my Two Notes Cabs to one of the impulse boxes.

you could capture the Torpedo cabinet preset in blend IR and then load the two static IR's into BlendIR as well and blend and save the result. This could then be loaded into the hardware.

Back