Customer Support

Dalek_Supreme

Do they not work on weekends, or are they just excessively slow?

I've been trying to get an issue fixed since Thursday without much support from customer support. I'm only receiving one email a day from them, and nothing they've suggested is helping. They just keep telling me to download the latest firmware over and over, and I've told them that I have already done that several times. So I just seem to be going in circles at this point. For as expensive as these units are, I would have thought that help with any issues would be a lot better.

Hello Dalek_Supreme,

Do they not work on weekends, or are they just excessively slow?

The support does not work on week ends. There is actually an article on the support about that:

http://support.two-notes.com/knowledgebase.php?article=94

We are a rather small company, and the people you are talking to on the support are actually the persons doing the development of the product you are using.

If you point me to your ticket, I can look at it personally, but please notice it's 6:30PM in France, where we are located, and that we do not work at night either. ;)

I finally got forwarded to someone who was actually helpful today. He managed to write me back in a timely fashion, instead of once a day like the last person. There was some progress but it's been five days and I'm still having problems with this machine.

Well, again, I'm back to not getting much support from customer support.

I opened a ticket on the 3rd of this month. I didn't receive a response until the 8th, and the guy only asked me some generic questions. I replied back that day, and now over a week later I still have not received a response. I understand you're a small company, but receiving one unhelpful response in two weeks is not good service.

Hello Dalek_Supreme,

your first issue was solved and you opened another ticket for another matter as far as I can see.

Regarding blendIR and the first contact, we do have to answer generic questions, as it is not a known bug that you are experiencing. We have to collect some informations from you to be able to circle up the issue and find a workaround or a fix.

I am totally with you on that, 5 days is too much.

I asked the team to accelerate the process, but we were on a huge Torpedo Remote and WoS III update the past weeks, hopefully they will have time to go back and work on BlendIR.

To the OP, sorry your customer support hasn't been what you wanted it to be. Your purchase was lot more expensive than mine so I see your point. As for me, Two Notes has been stellar in their support. They even continued to work on an issue I had when I bought mine second hand and sent me a patch to fix it after they found one. Pretty darned cool, IMO! I can say I did not have that level of service from another VERY high end digital hardware manufacturer when I had an issue after I had bought one of their units brand new.

Back