Just need an attenuator? Unleash - reload ?

jamme61

I just need to use this as an attenuator is that over kill? Do they make a model just to be used as an attenuator. Not doing any recording just to be used for small gigs and home playing at night. Thanks

Changed my title to be more specific do these two units compare sound wise for just attenuation. Like to save some money with the unleash both reamps right? Thanks

Hello jamme61,

as we are in an official Two Notes forum, most people will tell you to choose the Reload, I guess. ;)

I don't know if many people tried both units, I know there were some threads on The Gear page some time ago, talking about that.

Anyway, I can tell you that we wanted to reach the highest levels of sound clarity with the Reload, something that is not easy to do with an attenuator.

guillaume_pille":178th5pu said:
Hello jamme61,

as we are in an official Two Notes forum, most people will tell you to choose the Reload, I guess. ;)

I don't know if many people tried both units, I know there were some threads on The Gear page some time ago, talking about that.

Anyway, I can tell you that we wanted to reach the highest levels of sound clarity with the Reload, something that is not easy to do with an attenuator.

Thanks for the help. I'll check out the other site and do more research on this. I appreciate the time and honesty. :rock: any chance of you making a stripped down version something to bring to gigs, sit on top of an amp?

any chance of you making a stripped down version something to bring to gigs, sit on top of an amp?

Well, the extra function (reamp and DI) are not what costs a lot in the Reload, and stripping it would result in something not really less expensive.

So far there is no plan to build an "attenuator only". ;)

Back