Torpedo Live Audio Interface Question

gibson5413

Just got my Torpedo Live. Sounds awesome so far! One issue, I am only getting sound from one of my monitors. I am using an M-Audio Mobile Pre USB. I am using the 1/4 inch out to the input of my interface. My interface has two inputs. I only get sound from the left or right (depends on which one I use). Am I doing something wrong? It sounds awesome but I want to hear it out of both speakers. Any suggestions? Is it my interface? My interface doesn't support SPDIF.

I used to run one of the older models several years ago so I'm not familiar with how the controller software looks today or if they're still packaging it with software like they did then. But, my first suggestion is make sure what ever you're running it into (Pro Tools, Logic, Sonar, ect..) that you the input set to mono or else it will stereo pan it without any stereo information leaving one empty side. If that's not it make sure that the either inside the controller software (M-Audio) or the DAW that you don't have the channel panned hard left or hard right. Flip through those settings and if that doesn't work leave a little more detail about how you've got it setup and how you're running it and I'll try again lol.

Back