Just Picked Up The New BoGreen and Brit 1935 Cabs...

Just tested all the new Fastback Studios cabs.

I guess you meant Noise Factory, right? )

On a side note, the La Boutique checkout was a little confusing since all of the words were in French. Would love to see Two Notes provide an English translation to help the check out process become easier.

There is a flag on the upper right corner of your windows, you can switch to English. ;)

Just bought a new Fried25 cab from your store -- can't download it .... gives an error (Remote and WOS) :(
What is the problem?

What mic settings do you guys prefer on the Fried25 and BoGreen? I've only tried the 87 at distance 10 and center 0 and it sounds really good. Still playing around with the other mic options.

Basstyra":2cwa1een said:
It seems we are experiencing problems with our servers, we are on it ;)

:gethim: .... you guys gotta do something with your servers... it happens not for the first time... :gethim:

... but for the first time with me :D

We have several, and in several countries. It's the US server that happens to be experiencing issues, and there is not much we can do about it appart from waiting for the service to be fully back on. It's just slow right now.

One day we will be rich and have our very own server farm in a bunker, bit until then... ;)

angry pepper":3fdxzjmo said:
Just bought a new Fried25 cab from your store -- can't download it .... gives an error (Remote and WOS) :(
What is the problem?
The problem is solved.

got my cab :D .... . very nice sounding :thumbsup: :rock:

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Back