Just Picked Up The New BoGreen and Brit 1935 Cabs...

I use the BoGreen with my Kingsley Constable Plexi Tube Preamp pedal and it sounds amazing! Really love that cab!

I'd like to know who created these as I'd be very interested in what other cab offerings they have?

These two mimic the real deal a lot closer than anyone's previous offerings IMO.

I think tonicstudio from RT did the BoGreen cab. A Neve 1073 mic pre was used as well if I'm not mistaken.

Another way to find where the cabinet comes from is to use the filters on the left of La Boutique Interface.

Yes Anthony form Noise Factory does an amazing job, and he just captured something like 8 more cabinets, we work on making them available but the end of the year is incredibly busy...

Hi there!

Thanks for you kind comments! :)
Like Guillaume said new cabs are coming:

- Friedman 4x12 V30
- Friedman 4x12 G12M
- Bogner Goldfinger G12H
- Bogner Ubercab frontloaded V30
- Bogner Ubercab frontloaded G1275
- Custom audio 2x12 frontloaded V30
- Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12 V30
- Ampeg classic 8x10

I hope you'll like them.
I'm planning to capture more vintage cabs in a next session.
The new Torpedo studio is really the best piece of gear I have...
It kills all other digital stuff I have ever tried.

Hi Tonicstudio, great job on your captures (looking forward to your next releases)!

+1 on the Vox and Fender cabs for future consideration, i.e. various Silver/Blue Celestion(s) and Jensen(s).

Question, I bought the Brownyback within the La Boutique. It seems like I can only access it through the La Boutique button. It shows up with the cabs I already own, but I am still getting that "interuption" you get when previewing cabs I haven't bought. Am I accessing it from the wrong place in Remote? Can anyone help me?

Hi,

Any ETA on the new cabs listed in the thread, I am really looking forward to:
Friedman 4x12 V30 and the new Goldfinger Cab.

I cannot see any of the cabs mentioned by tonicstudio in the boutique.

Torstein

Just tested all the new Fastback Studios cabs. Really love the sound quality of all of them. I thought BoGreen already sounded amazing through my Plexi preamp, but now trying the Fried25 is replacing it to be my new favorite! It sounds so huge and a lot smoother than the BoGreen.

On a side note, the La Boutique checkout was a little confusing since all of the words were in French. Would love to see Two Notes provide an English translation to help the check out process become easier.

Back