Two Notes Store (La Boutique) Help

gibson5413

I purchased two virtual cabs on the TN Store (La Boutique) on Friday Dec 26th. Order #KRUQKDLGZ received and have my receipt, order confirmation and PayPal confirmation. How come it has been 2 days and I still haven't received my cabs via download? Please advise. Is it normal for it to take this long to receive my order?

Thanks in advance!

gibson5413":2lgk40pm said:
I purchased two virtual cabs on the TN Store (La Boutique) on Friday Dec 26th. Order #KRUQKDLGZ received and have my receipt, order confirmation and PayPal confirmation. How come it has been 2 days and I still haven't received my cabs via download? Please advise. Is it normal for it to take this long to receive my order?

Thanks in advance!
Did you get this resolved?

gibson5413":3honxvrw said:
I did. Thanks!!

Rock god.... can you share how?... I'm in the same situation, sent a call ticket and haven't received anything! I received the email stating "my license" has been approved and I can't even get the CAB to log in... it say's "that I don't have the write to enter" .... only way I can operate/tweek the CAB is to use it as a "guest"
btw... if I don't have the "write" to enter.... they sure did let me log in to buy a cab and they sure did take my cash

frankly... I'm about done with this company life is to short for this BS!

schrismer":30ezkzbc said:
gibson5413":30ezkzbc said:
I did. Thanks!!

Rock god.... can you share how?... I'm in the same situation, sent a call ticket and haven't received anything! I received the email stating "my license" has been approved and I can't even get the CAB to log in... it say's "that I don't have the write to enter" .... only way I can operate/tweek the CAB is to use it as a "guest"
btw... if I don't have the "write" to enter.... they sure did let me log in to buy a cab and they sure did take my cash

Whoa, ease up on the reigns there Big Shooter! I'm sure someone will be along to help you out.

Hung Huy Tran":eokryl2k said:
schrismer":eokryl2k said:
gibson5413":eokryl2k said:
I did. Thanks!!

Whoa, ease up on the reigns there Big Shooter! I'm sure someone will be along to help you out.

Agreed!.... haha Big shooter :) Had a gig just want to try and "fresh'in" the tone a little! thanks for the reality check

Hi schrismer,

I have issued a ticket on our support website so we can help you resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Quentin":neve30gx said:
Hi schrismer,

I have issued a ticket on our support website so we can help you resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Ok.... don't really know exactly how "we" fixed it... but I'm in with no problems now. Anyone the uses a MAC with the remote software.... you will run into problems "if" you have more than one account on your mac, that was my problem. Two-notes gave me clues as to what it might be....it appears you only can use the same account that you signed up on and then go into "files and security" area and give permission to all accounts??? something like that, I'm just glad It works as it should at this point.

schrismer":1a4vrkzj said:
Quentin":1a4vrkzj said:
Hi schrismer,

Ok.... don't really know exactly how "we" fixed it... but I'm in with no problems now. Anyone the uses a MAC with the remote software.... you will run into problems "if" you have more than one account on your mac, that was my problem. Two-notes gave me clues as to what it might be....it appears you only can use the same account that you signed up on and then go into "files and security" area and give permission to all accounts??? something like that, I'm just glad It works as it should at this point.

There was an issue when the software was creating some files linked with the licensing. So when you were trying to update said files, typically for a license creation/update with an other user account the system would not let the operation proceed. We are testing a new software version that will fix this issue. Hopefully this new Remote version will be released this week, and we thank you for your help in hunting the bug with us. ;)

Back