Two Notes Torpedo Live,can't change the sound!

hello guys,last night I have update my Two Notes Torpedo Live, But now I can‘t used it,I can't change the sound anymore,the preset button has been no use to my 2notes。 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm very unhappy and what can I do?Please help me!!!! :cry: :cry:

Seems there's a lot of issues with their latest updates, I have some irritating issues using their WOS III.
Let's hope for a quick update now.

3.2.7 Was a week before Christmas or something, updated automatically when opening WOS IIRC. Have to login in and validate ever single time I open it since, quite annoying.

Now I update the fireware to V1.34,and the Torpedo Remote is V2.1.12,I can use the cab/mic。But if I update the fireware and the Remote to new version ,The 2notes Live will be not work(can't load the sound library,and all of the cab/mic are the same sound)I dont't know why~The PRESET,the micking Distance/Center,the EQ,and the POWER AMP doesn't work ,turn all of the knob have no use to change the sound...And in the Output,you can hear a bad fucking sound,No matter how you change the PRESET,they are all the same.

Please check the other thread and follow the instruction regarding submitting a support ticket. Two Notes will get this sorted asap.

I am also experiencing the requirement to re-activate the licence the second time I boot my DAW and instanciate WOSIII with 3.2.7. After that it seems to be just fine. Can you try to start your DAW again and see if it now works?

Back