[The VIP Room] Online!

guillaume_pille

Dear all,

we officially launch the Two Notes VIP room:

http://vip.two-notes.com/index.php

On that page we gather what we think are the most important informations for any registered Two Notes user:

- The latest news
- A link to all the community networks
- A ticket monitoring area for the support
- A link to the new Two Notes Exchange
- And finally a link to the online Two Notes Store in case you can't find the Two Notes products in your area.

We hope that you will like that new interface, all it take to get access is to register. Every Two Notes product owner should register to get access to that interface, and updates + the Two Notes license that allows you to load your cabinets either in WoS III or all the Torpedo digital loadboxes.

Feel free to comment on that new interface, and I guess the Two Notes Exchange website can benefit from your review, too.

Hi pernfors,

you can create an account, no problem. And load for example the IRs on Exchange into your VM-202 using Torpedo Remote.

hi guillaume...
account created no problem...
i was a little bit upset about the politik-economik : "no newz cabz for the vm202"...mais la vie c'est la vie...
now i was forgotting that the torpedo capture still worked for all the machine so it's ok i will download the .tur for my hungry vm202...

i was a little bit upset about the politik-economik : "no newz cabz for the vm202"...mais la vie c'est la vie...

You have every right, and I'm deeply sorry that all the work we put into the VM-202 was not a commercial success, but facts are facts and we cannot maintain upgrades for less than 100 units worldwide...

now i was forgetting that the torpedo capture still worked for all the machine so it's ok i will download the .tur for my hungry vm202...

There are plenty of FREE captures on the Exchange website, and we plan to have that grow by promoting the interface and Torpedo BlendIR. ;)

Back