Audio into blendir

Bigshredder

Hi there :) does anyone know how to get audio into or through blendir? Nothing works. I run the test by clicking the test tone button and there is sound. My soundcard is configured correctly but there is no way to upload a wave file or play guitar through the program in order to hear how you should mix different cabs together:( I have clicked every button, drag and droped recorded audiofiles but nothing. I can upload IR's and save them as .tur files. But there is no audio. What to do?

As far as I know it's still file based, so you record your amp/preamp without cab/mic, and then import that file into BlendIR to process IR's. After you're happy with your processing you export your mix and import that into a Torpedo.

Really wishing for a real-time version of BlendIR...!!!

Bigshredder":9n8re3z4 said:
Hi there :) does anyone know how to get audio into or through blendir? Nothing works. I run the test by clicking the test tone button and there is sound. My soundcard is configured correctly but there is no way to upload a wave file or play guitar through the program in order to hear how you should mix different cabs together:( I have clicked every button, drag and droped recorded audiofiles but nothing. I can upload IR's and save them as .tur files. But there is no audio. What to do?

djd100":38ek7oq2 said:
As far as I know it's still file based, so you record your amp/preamp without cab/mic, and then import that file into BlendIR to process IR's. After you're happy with your processing you export your mix and import that into a Torpedo.

Really wishing for a real-time version of BlendIR...!!!

Bigshredder":38ek7oq2 said:

That's the problem :( I cant upload any sound into the blendir. The purpose of using the caprture function is to capture your cab and make a IR from that. Right? But I have 400 million IR's that I want to try to mix together so I would just like some pre-recorded audio of my guitar in there so I can start mixing and creating IR's.

Hi,

You should be able to "drag & drop" your "pre-recorded audio of your guitar" in the "source" area (top left) to add them to the "source" playlist.

For now it is the only way to add file to the playlist but we should release soon a new version which will let you add files to playlists throw other means.

Quentin":34y5ev9o said:
Hi,

You should be able to "drag & drop" your "pre-recorded audio of your guitar" in the "source" area (top left) to add them to the "source" playlist.

For now it is the only way to add file to the playlist but we should release soon a new version which will let you add files to playlists throw other means.

Thanks for your fast replay :)
I saw that "drag and drop" boxes in the left upper corner but it didn't work. I tried with different files, wave and MP3 but it didn't drop. Nothing worked:( it was like the drag and drop boxes was just images and not a active field or button. What could be wrong?

Dear all, apparently there is a change in Windows 8.1 that we were not aware of, we are working on that issue, thank you for your patience. ;)

guillaume_pille said:
Dear all, apparently there is a change in Windows 8.1 that we were not aware of, we are working on that issue, thank you for your patience. ;)[/quote

Great, thanks for looking into this!!

Back