Two Note Cab connection with Kemper amp

Piril

Hi, wonder what is the best way to connect Two Notes cab with Kemper profiling amp? I connect Two Notes in the loop section of the Kemper. The Input and Output signal is fine in the the Two Notes editor ,but nothing is happening with the sound when I try different preset, mic and cabs! Any suggestions? Many Thanks for any help!

I'm not a Kemper jedi but the loop needs to be a) active on the kemper and b) if this is an option, set up for serial mode or 100% mix

If you are seeing signal but not hearing it, I would check your effect return mix parameter

I have a Torpedo Live and Kemper. I did this test: Kemper monitor output (cab simulation off ) connected to the input line of Live. The amp simulation (Live) disabled. The idea is to use the profiles of Kemper without cab simulation. And using simulations Live cab.
I do not know if this is your intention, or purpose.

Greetings!

danilive":3lb4zfs9 said:
I have a Torpedo Live and Kemper. I did this test: Kemper monitor output (cab simulation off ) connected to the input line of Live. The amp simulation (Live) disabled. The idea is to use the profiles of Kemper without cab simulation. And using simulations Live cab.
I do not know if this is your intention, or purpose.

Greetings!

This would be my advice too.
Make sure the cab simulation on the Kemper is OFF.
Power amp simulation of either can be on, just not BOTH.

You should have quite a few options with these two units. I haven't actually tried this myself, yet the idea is sound. I have both units and may actually give this a try as well.
I usually use the Kemper with a "real" cab since I have a powerrack or I use the internal IR's of the Kemper.
There are quite a few cabs IR's available these days and I believ both the Kemper AND the Live have the abililty to uplaod user cabs.

Many Thanks guys
I altso figured to connect it this way too! And it's work quite good? Maybe there is other's ways to. I have Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 dig. mixer, and I have altso
gone from output from the CAB to a channel in the mixer where I can color the sound.

Back