Upgrading VB-101 with reactive load of Torpedo Studio?

Damageplan

Hi Two Notes Team,

if I remember correctly, some time ago before the release of the Torpedo Studio, someone said, that there maybe will be some kind of upgrade kid for VB-101 to get the reactive load from the Studio to the VB-101.
Are there still plans for this?

BTW is the reactive load of the Studio the same as on the Live as on the Reload?

Thank you
Matthias

Dear all,

not only the load has changed in the Studio, but the mother and daughter boards too.

Sorry, but it's not possible to upgrade the VB-101 with Studio parts...

Thought a bit more about the reactive load thing and came up with one more question.
When I'm using my VB-101 and connecting a real cab to the through output how does the VB-101 react in case of seeing a real load?
When I remember right, the load of the VB-101 is bypassed in that case and the real cab becomes the load?
So the amp sees the load and resistance of the cab, right?
So when I'm in studio where noise isn't a problem, I probably will get some more realistic results when using a real cab as load?

Thank you
Matthias

Damageplan":35bbuigy said:
the load of the VB-101 is bypassed in that case and the real cab becomes the load?
So the amp sees the load and resistance of the cab, right?
So when I'm in studio where noise isn't a problem, I probably will get some more realistic results when using a real cab as load?

Right :)

Back