Is Two Note license activation down?

stratotak

Logged in yesterday and was going to buy a few cabs. I cant connect to site to buy cabs.
I logged out and back in and ever since I cant use the software even with after trial message .
I have license Two Notes sent in e-mail.When I try to use it and I log in with my email and password and fill in info of name name and birth date and all.It says info dosent match. Im guessing its because site is down.So not only cant I use plugin in trial mode I cant log in and buy cabs to unlock it.
Im guessing once the site is working right It should sort its self out.
Question I have is this a common thing.
I dont want to start buying cabs for this program and find out that If there site is down or my internet is down that I cant use plugin.
I like the program but If its dependent on internet and If its down or not .
I refuse to buy any software that requires pain in ass DRM such as a Ilock.I wont buy software If it requires a ilock.Even If its a free plugin.
I just want to know If the program cant connect to internet on start and verify license will the program still work.
Because like I said the trial version Im using(past 30 day) wont let me. Its not the info I entered.I know my birth date and name and where I live.

From the Two Notes FaceBook 14hrs ago

Hey guys seems we have a server temporarily down and some of you may be unable to connect your Remote and Wall Of Sound plugins to the online store.
Rest assured we are working on it and Remote and WoS still work fine offline!
The Two Notes Team

and then:

OK things start to go back to normal, in case you are still stuck please force renew your license here:

http://store.two-notes.com/index.php?co ... tnLicenses

Again, sorry about the inconvenience, we wish the best week end with a working Torpedo.

Back