Hi everyone, need some feedback!

ascard

Hi,

I just recorded this video using the Torpedo Live, i think the torpedo live is amazing really!. Please if any of you guys have time watch the video, and would be awesome to heard some feedback, what you think about the solo, and equally important, what you guys think about tone? I've been trying to get a good tone, still think that something is missing but i don't know what...

Also if any of you guys think that I did a good job would be awesome to have your vote on the JamTrack Central page. Thank you guys!.

https://www.jamtrackcentral.com/jtcguit ... ntry/2407/

Hi Hung Huy Tran, Thank you!!! I'm glad that you like it and that you like the tone, i was really worried about that, still feel that something is missing in the tone but im looking what and i'll find it :D

Which specific Ownhammer IR are you using? Sounds great to me.
I haven't had as "micd" sounding results recording with my Mark IV and Ownhammer impulses.
Thanks

Hi slash57, im using this one: 412-GTR MES-ST V30-EN

I'm glad that you like it, I'm still searching how to get a really good tone haha.

What you meant with micd?

exactly, I'm getting some boxy sounding results with my amp+IR, but I guess I have to experiment more.
Funny, I bought the same IRs, but can't get them to work for me. Oh well, I guess I'll have to try to do some IRs myself.

Back