New Preamps

Raven

Really looking forward to hearing these, I've been looking for a preamp to use in conjunction with my Torpedo as a practice/backup rig & these might just be the ticket! I had been thinking of something from Amptweaker, but now that Two Notes have entered the market I might have to delay that decision! :).

Hope to hear some good quality demo vids & find out about them in a bit more detail. The gold Marshall-style one particularly has my interest, finger's crossed it's nice & touch-sensitive & responds well to drive pedals etc.

Raven":gsuwn6eg said:
finger's crossed it's nice & touch-sensitive & responds well to drive pedals etc.

I can honestly say that this in particular was one of our main concerns. Quoting from our 2015 brochure :

The Two Notes preamplifiers are a True High Voltage Design running internally at 200 volts to preserve the interaction between you and your guitar while working perfectly with your other effect pedals

And I believe we nailed it. But you'll tell us ;)

Dear all, the clips will be coming this summer, the price should be around 349USD (maximum). ;)

The official price will be revealed in the upcoming weeks, but you will be happy I think.

I should mention that the preamps come with a selection of 16 cabinets compatible with WoS III.

Back