A couple of bugs...

Raven

I was playing around creating a new preset last night & I've discovered a few bugs that might need looking into.

Firstly, I made a preset for my Torpedo that had a slightly different treatment on side B to what it did on side A & I balanced the output of both channels so that they matched on the output meter; however, when moving to a different preset & then back again channel B would suddenly become quieter & peak much lower on the meter. On inspection, I found that none of the settings had changed & that the volume knob & all other settings were in exactly the same place as they were when I saved the preset. I then tried turning the volume up on channel B & saved the patch is way; however, the next time I came back to the preset channel B was louder than channel A by the same amount that it was quieter by the previous time. I then tried remaking the preset from scratch & saving it to a different slot & the new patch has the exact same problem. I have now settled on saving it the original way (the way that goes quieter when moving between presets) as this is the setting that balances properly if you power the unit down & then switch it back on again. It's a really annoying bug though & I'm hoping you guys can provide a quick fix for it as I really need the levels & balance of my patches to remain consistent to where I saved them.

Secondly, there's an issue with Remote's Memory Manager. When trying to move or delete a preset from my Torpedo with it I get a system error & then have to switch the unit off & on again.

Oh, & I believe that both these issues have only been present since the last update.

Okay, will do, thanks Guillaume (I only posted it here seen as it wasn't a hardware issue & others may have also experienced it). Thanks again.

Back