Blending two note cabs in blend ir?

You could capture the Torpedo settings in Blend IR by sending out of the computer, through the Torpedo withe each preset you like and back into BlendIR. You could then combine these static IR's in BlendIR to create a mix and load this result back into your Torpedo.

With a Studio, this could be done while staying entirely in the digital domain.

OK Andy gave a solution to capture your Torpedo settings, to answer your question directly you cannot load the Two Notes proprietary cabinets in BlendIR.

BlendIR is a tool to do your own capture and/or mix different captures in .tur format.

I would pay for the ability to blend two cabs in torpedo remote. Once you find a mic position and can you like you could save that it and combine it In mono with another it. I understand you want to protect the value and reason why you would own the studio model. You still would t be able to do some things the studio could do.

I understand you want to protect the value and reason why you would own the studio model. You still would t be able to do some things the studio could do.

It' not really about "protecting the value", more about "keeping things simple" with the Live.

Actually, we could mix 200 different mic and cab configurations, that's not something that uses CPU, but I want the Live to be easy to use and fast to setup.

I don't say we will never allow multiple mic mixing, but that would be taking the opposite route we've been following for that product.;)

The Torpedo Studio has some serious differences with the Torpedo Live, starting with the overall electronics quality and performances, so, really, it's not about keeping an artificial/software difference.

Can you tell me two things: A little more about the differences in 'hardware' etc with the studio unit? My CAB sounds wonderful - does that sound double wonderful?

Also - I can blend two IR files in Blend IR, right? What's the best workflow to do that? Here's today's experiment - record a direct signal from my Rock Crusher, loop it, and then load my two best cab IRs, made here, of my two best mics, and see if I can 'convolve' the raw signal in blend IR to sound as good as the two mics input directly and mixed.... using the 30 band etc. Once 'cooked' I'm going to try saving it....

I would also pay for the privilege of being able to mix more than one. If it takes up no CPU... please do it! it's the one thing in this whole equation I can't do. I'm pretty particular about my mics and placement....

mniel8195":3dt4sso2 said:
I would pay for the ability to blend two cabs in torpedo remote. Once you find a mic position and can you like you could save that it and combine it In mono with another it. I understand you want to protect the value and reason why you would own the studio model. You still would t be able to do some things the studio could do.

Back