System Error 72.97?

Help!!!! Was testing the Goldfing 2X12 that i eventually bought, but while in test mode i made a preset with this cab before the purchase, since then my TCAB starts in System Error 72.97. I was using the Beta firmware.

What do i do now to get back from this error?

Thanks.

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for reporting this bug on the Beta firmware. This is a very simple bug : you shouldn't have been able to save a preset in test mode. This is actually already fixed. The next update, containing this fix, will be released very very soon, during this week.

You should be able to correct this bug simply by deleting this preset in the Preset Manager. If this doesn't help, please contact us through the help desk : http://support.two-notes.com/index.php?a=add

Thanks Basstyra.. but how do i access the TCAB? i mean when i power it up it goes strait into that error, should i turn it up in firmware update mode? and install the oficial up to date firmware and then re-install the beta?

If i turn it up in firmware mode Torpedo Remore reads that it is onnected and asks to update the firmware...

Back