Any plans to make full amp sims?

Bigshredder

Howdy ho! Do you guys have any plans to get into the amp sim and effect business soon :)? The quality of your products is really high and I (and probably alot of other fellow shredders out there) would love to see some kickass amp sims and effects to go with all the nice cabs :) come on two notes people, gimme a fat mesa boogie sim that doesn't have that digital fizz feeling that line 6 is giving me :)

They're already making excellent pedal format tube preamps which should be released soon, check those out!

Otherwise get a Triaxis and a Torpedo for real tube tone.

Hi Bigshredder,

amp modeling is a big boys game, I don't say we have nothing to offer in that area, but we need first to grow and do the things properly. Unless you have a million dollar on the side which bothers you, just send me an email I'll tell you how I can spend it. :D

guillaume_pille":1yho4hz6 said:
Hi Bigshredder,

amp modeling is a big boys game, I don't say we have nothing to offer in that area, but we need first to grow and do the things properly. Unless you have a million dollar on the side which bothers you, just send me an email I'll tell you how I can spend it. :D

Haha :) I'll just have to rob a bank first :)

The one thing that I like about Two-Notes is that they have done things the proper way, right from the start. Great customer service, an outstanding product and timely updates and product enhancements.

Back