Amps with Torpedo Live demos

Voron

This it will be good to heave one thread to all demo with Torpedo Live ;)

Here some of my vids to start:

Mesa Boogie Mark V:25

DIEZEL Herbert - 4x12 cabs comparaison

ENGL Metal Master Head

ENGL Ironball

Orange Dual Dark 50

Post your vids!!! :rock:

Great video with posted settings i wish more people did that. What are some of your favorite settings? Also are you using the eq?

mniel8195":wg6yhyy8 said:
Great video with posted settings i wish more people did that. What are some of your favorite settings? Also are you using the eq?

Thanks man!
NO EQ, just cab and mike. And no post EQ no post compression. All guitars tracks are RAW. Just volume adjured to match the song.
I always try to get the tone I want only with cab/mike settings.

Mostly in production, I use Uber30, Rectofire, ENGL and NB cabs. It really depends of amp that I mix and the material.
:yes:

I know that these are great units with modern amps for rock and metal, but for blues players they work well too...

Here are a couple I did with my Matchless Chieftain into the Torpedo Live. Feline Cab, Knightfall mic.

And this one, same setup with a strat

gtrgriff3":17ngfj2n said:
I know that these are great units with modern amps for rock and metal, but for blues players they work well too...

Here are a couple I did with my Matchless Chieftain into the Torpedo Live. Feline Cab, Knightfall mic.

Really digging your tone with the strat! I can't make my suhr sound like this :( Just curious, what settings and IR's were you using? Any secrets? :)

gtrgriff3":38d120q5 said:

Excellente!!! :rock:

I discovered the gojira preset which was pretty awesome. My only amp at the moment is the 5150 III 50 watt and i was really struggling to find something i dogged. The eddie cab is probably the best cab ir i have ever used with the 5150 III amp. If you own a 5150 III i suggest messing with the eq settings as well with that preset.

Can you tell me the settings on the gojira preset? Somehow I can't get it to load in wos III.
I also have a 5153, so I'm curious!

bluedog25":6gg8e9b0 said:
gtrgriff3":6gg8e9b0 said:

Really digging your tone with the strat! I can't make my suhr sound like this :( Just curious, what settings and IR's were you using? Any secrets? :)
Sorry for the delay, I don't hang on this forum very often and didn't see the question. Hopefully it's not too late.

I use the "Feline" cab with one of the ribbon mics I believe. Probably some subtle EQ but I'm not in front of it at this moment so I don't know for sure. If you want the details just repost here and I"ll set it to notify me. There are no real tricks to it or anything oddball as I recall.

guillaume_pille":1tsyuu2u said:
Wow gtrgriff3 I just watched a few or your videos and they are really, really good!

Please share them on our official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/twonotesaudioengineering

More people deserve to know your work!
At the risk of sounding as ignorant as I really am when it comes to Facebook... do I just put the youtube link on your page or is there something special I have to do?

I'm happy to share them, just don't really know how to do that :no:

Great. I would love to see what EQ's and settings you used on this video.

gtrgriff3":1dgcf00c said:
bluedog25":1dgcf00c said:
gtrgriff3":1dgcf00c said:

Sorry for the delay, I don't hang on this forum very often and didn't see the question. Hopefully it's not too late.

I use the "Feline" cab with one of the ribbon mics I believe. Probably some subtle EQ but I'm not in front of it at this moment so I don't know for sure. If you want the details just repost here and I"ll set it to notify me. There are no real tricks to it or anything oddball as I recall.

Tried a very good axe Jackson "BULB" HT7 US... Plays and sound killer!!!!
Mesa Mark V:25 head!

Back