Torpedo Remote 3.1.2 is now LIVE

My Live unit refers to v3.1.3 & the website states this is the latest version but I cant download it

Is v3.1.2 the current version or 3.1.3??

Hi,

We just updated the website with the link to the last version, which is the 3.1.5. We corrected a few issues in that new version.

v3.1.5 (2015-10-22)
- VB101/Studio: Room image display correction
- VB101/Studio: Minor bugs corrected

v3.1.4 (2015-10-21)
- Live/CAB: Computer user impulse files display fixed (Mac)
- Live/CAB: Minor bugs corrected.

I'm going to ask my question again.

Where can I go for a listing of the MIDI commands associated with the new reverb feature?

The manual for the CAB does not appear to be updated, and I cannot find any reference to how I would control reverb features by MIDI.

It seems to me that the easiest way to assign reverb would be to just duplicate that patch, select whatever room you want and move the mic farther from the cab. Unless I'm wrong the reverb isn't a dedicated send, just a combination of the room and distance settings.

rokket2005":39uhll56 said:
It seems to me that the easiest way to assign reverb would be to just duplicate that patch, select whatever room you want and move the mic farther from the cab. Unless I'm wrong the reverb isn't a dedicated send, just a combination of the room and distance settings.

That is one way to do it, except I was told earlier in this conversation that the reverb settings were fully controllable by MIDI.....

I'd guess that the reverb params are controllable via MIDI like all the others, but I don't know what CC they've assigned to those?

Note that in Arcade Mode the reverb is controlled by the room selection and mic distance controls, though in Simulation Mode the user has complete control of reverb level independently of the mic distance control.

That is one way to do it, except I was told earlier in this conversation that the reverb settings were fully controllable by MIDI.....
That is correct.

I'm working on the updated MIDI table, the wait is soon to be over.

Tip: the new CCs are after the last ones in the current (obsolete) table.

Back