G12-65 Speakers?

gtrgriff3

One of my favorite speakers is the G12-65 (original or heritage series) but I don't see any cabs in the Two Notes store with those speakers.

Are there any 4x12 speakers with those speakers there currently and I'm just missing them?

If not, can I add a 4x12 or 2x12 with those speakers to the request pile?

Thanks,
Griff

Well, we have quite a few G12H-30, G12T-65, but I don't think we have G12-65, you are right.

I think there is a wish list somewhere on this forum where you can add that, so the Capture Masters can try to find your Graal. ;)

Hmmm......I have an empty '77 Hiwatt 4x12 here needing something. The original Fanes are unobtanium.....easier to find an original cab and just pay the $$$, capture it and flip (without pulling one's back out)

There's also a pair of 1x12 cabs with a Scumback M75's that will join the family VERY soon and a few other goodies ;)

Working on getting a set of 4 g12-65 from the early eighties, have an empty 1977 Hiwatt cabinet to load them into.... How would that be?

sysexguy":2gfit385 said:
Working on getting a set of 4 g12-65 from the early eighties, have an empty 1977 Hiwatt cabinet to load them into.... How would that be?
Seems like that would be pretty darn cool... count me in :)

What happened with the g12-65 project? :) Would be mazing with an original JCM800 B Cab with these speakers....

The new Heritage version rules also.

Back