Torpedo Live questions :)

Hello,

I just bought a torpedo live today after saving up the money for like 6 months and I have some questions lol. It says in the manual that I must run a spdif cable from two notes into my soundcard so I was wondering if this is the only way to connect the unit? If I wanted to lets say record using the torpedo live how do I have to have it hooked up for this to work in cubase? Can I not just run a cable out the back of the unit into an input of my sound card ?

Sorry if I am asking all these questions I just really dont want to break anything lol.

Thank you!
Darcy

Hi Darcy,

There is a Line Out on the back panel of Torpedo Live. You can use it for Line connection with your sound card Input.

angry pepper":3h9wz1fj said:
Hi Darcy,

There is a Line Out on the back panel of Torpedo Live. You can use it for Line connection with your sound card Input.

Thank you for the response :) I have plugged the torpedo live into my sound card and it works fine but I am having another issue which is quite strange. I started playing through my monitors today and I could hear my guitar coming from somewhere else so of course I thought it was my headphones that were sitting near the unit. I was amazed to find out that the torpedo live itself was actually making the sound and I could hear my guitar coming out of it.

Is this normal ?? I dont even think the unit has a speaker inside so this is a mystery to me.

Back