Two notes Le Clean (Preamp Pedal)

jhnstudio

Greeting two notes,

I am one of the guitarist who anxious about getting two notes preamp pedal. Really surprised how you mashed cabinet simulator DI output all together in small pedal box.

I've been waiting for pedal like this for decade, can't wait till test this one and put up an youtube review for it.

Before I purchase one, I would like to know which one (Le Clean vs Le Crunch vs Le Lead) would be the best fit for me.

My current setup is,

Line 6 Wireless > Noise Gate Pedal > Compressor > Morning Glory Overdrive Pedal > TS-9 > RAT > Kingsley Squire Tube amp Pedal > Timeline Delay > Reverb > A/DA GCS-3 Cab simulator

My goal is replace tube preamp pedal and GCS-3 cab simulator completely with using one of your newest pedal.

The question is, I am having doubts how well your preamp pedals are capable enough to accept stock pedals, also what would be the best choice to go with?

Currently, I am using this as my main preamp pedal. So looking forward to get similar tube amp clean tone.

Video is also included in below URL.

http://kingsleyamplifiers.com/products/pedals/17/

The goal is have live capabilities to have minimal tone loss go out to PA with affordable recording abilities.

Two notes Le series is my last defender to conquer my goal.

Thanks.

Hi jhnstudio,

thank you for all the question, I'm sure others will be interested in the answers, I'll do my best to help you. ^^

Really surprised how you mashed cabinet simulator DI output all together in small pedal box.

The cabinet simulator is an analog cabinet simulator, not a digital Torpedo. So it's good, and similar to many other cabinet simulators you will find on the market, but still not as realistic and tweakable as a Torpedo CAB for example, and there is only an on/off switch and no possibility to change its tone.

The question is, I am having doubts how well your preamp pedals are capable enough to accept stock pedals, also what would be the best choice to go with?

The input design of all our models is similar to a twin reverb, meaning the tone stack is before the tube. So you can, with the tone stack, model what you send in the tube and that is, in my opinion, one of the vital characteristics of a preamp that works well with pedals.

Currently, I am using this as my main preamp pedal. So looking forward to get similar tube amp clean tone.

Le Clean, Le Crunch and Le Lead all have a really clean, differently voiced, A channel. The closer to the Kingsley should be Le Clean IMHO. My answer is based on ly on the video, I never tried the Kingsley personally.

If you follow our FB page you will see in the upcoming weeks other video demos apart from what we already posted on the official Two notes TV.

Can't wait till try new one out. If this works well, It would create an another space for additional pedal.

Appreciates!

Salut!
I am also really looking forward to learning more about Le Clean. In particular, I am interested in how well the input will take pedals compared to the CAB which seems to do a remarkable job. I will keep checking for new videos.

With the weak Canadian dollar, though, the prospect of buying both the preamp and the CAB could be a very expensive proposition.

I am a long-time visitor of Aigues-Mortes, Le Grau du Roi, and Montpellier where my wife has family there. I may have to visit the office to say hi (je rigole) :)

I am interested in how well the input will take pedals compared to the CAB which seems to do a remarkable job. I will keep checking for new videos

They are two really different beasts, what I can tell you is that a Le Preamp + a CAB is a combination that makes wonder. ;) I know about the Canadian dollar which is very week right now, let's hope it'll get better.

I am a long-time visitor of Aigues-Mortes, Le Grau du Roi, and Montpellier where my wife has family there. I may have to visit the office to say hi (je rigole) :)

You are officially invited! don't hesitate to come and say Hi. ;)

guillaume_pille":1yjqs81x said:
I am interested in how well the input will take pedals compared to the CAB which seems to do a remarkable job. I will keep checking for new videos

They are two really different beasts, what I can tell you is that a Le Preamp + a CAB is a combination that makes wonder. ;) I know about the Canadian dollar which is very week right now, let's hope it'll get better.

You are officially invited! don't hesitate to come and say Hi. ;)

Thank you very much for your response. I am very happy that a company from Montpellier is thriving and is innovating for us musicians. I am convinced that the CAB will be very useful and I plan to get one through a Cdn supplier.
I can see that the preamp and CAB are complimentary - although it will be an expensive purchase, it seems like a very good investment for my home practice, recording, back-up amp at gigs, etc.
Merci bien, M. Pille.

I know this thread has been dead a while but thought I'd post my problem here and see if anyone knows anything...

I got a Le Clean a few days ago (sounds amazing!) and have been using it just fine for 90% of the time, but occasionally the B channel will have this unnatural buzzing sound to it. Also, the LED's next to the valve seem to be fairly faulty as they tend to flicker and go dim at random. I don't care for the LED's working, that isn't an issue, but the buzzing over channel B is a real pain. Any known solution? Or would I be better off just getting in touch with the shop I bought it from?

Hi, sorry to hear you are having an issue, please contact your dealer and if you are in North America, you can pm me here or email us. For other regions, please open a ticket on the two notes help desk.

This issue can be resolved quickly and all the symptoms you note are all related to this one matter.

Back