can you disable arcade mode ?

mongey

so am enjoying my live but I find dealing with arcade mode to be one of the most redundant thing I have ever seen in a "professional" peice of gear . it splits the memory and basically makes the unit more complicated when dealing with presets and IR's and really adds nothing.

the simualtion screen is really simple, well designed and user freindly . I cant imagine anyone who knows what an IR is having trouble working it out

it it possible to remove arcade mode completely ?

Not sure about removing it.....but whats the problem with just not switching to arcade mode?!

xzyryabx":2bfpdkac said:
Not sure about removing it.....but whats the problem with just not switching to arcade mode?!

It not end of the world. I can live with it being there. but if I had a choice to not have it and not have 2 kinds of presets on my machine I would choose not to

I cant imagine anyone who knows what an IR is having trouble working it out

i'll give you access to our Help Desk for a week and you'll understand why. ;) And you'll see "professionals" asking newbee questions too. ;)

That's the only reason why we offered the Arcade mode.

We are working on a way to let you save presets wherever you want in the memory, and choose if it's Arcade or Simulation.

guillaume_pille":2p6kj1co said:
I cant imagine anyone who knows what an IR is having trouble working it out

i'll give you access to our Help Desk for a week and you'll understand why. ;) And you'll see "professionals" asking newbee questions too. ;)

That's the only reason why we offered the Arcade mode.

We are working on a way to let you save presets wherever you want in the memory, and choose if it's Arcade or Simulation.
I think this would be a great feature. It really threw me for a loop to adjust where the split between the two modes when reprogramming my midi controller.

This is good news because it is somewhat irritating the way it works now.

Thank you!

:)

Back