Which line splitter for Torpedo Cab?

eddiespaghetty

Hello,

I just need a short advise:
I am planning to buy a Torpedo Cab - want it to use on stage and send one signal to the PA, one signal dierctly to my monitor (aktive FRFR).

I read a post here, where Guillaume mentioned to use a splitter box - but I cannot find the thread again.

So my question is: What kind of splitter-box do I have to use and can somebody point me to a reasonable priced, but good quality device? I am not experienced in that technical things, using only tube amps (which for me are plug and play) till now.

Any help would be apreciated.

Cheers!

Many powered FRFR speakers have a Line Out or Thru, and if your's does you could use that to go to FOH.

eddiespaghetty":tpotcgoj said:
Hello,

I just need a short advise:
I am planning to buy a Torpedo Cab - want it to use on stage and send one signal to the PA, one signal dierctly to my monitor (aktive FRFR).

I read a post here, where Guillaume mentioned to use a splitter box - but I cannot find the thread again.

So my question is: What kind of splitter-box do I have to use and can somebody point me to a reasonable priced, but good quality device? I am not experienced in that technical things, using only tube amps (which for me are plug and play) till now.

Any help would be apreciated.

Cheers!

Back