Fried25 and Fried30 Cabs

RMCasey

Hey Guys,

Can someone tell me the difference?

These both look like a 4x12 with 2x Celestion G12M25 and 2xV30. So... What's the difference since the description is the same?

Also are these irs of the Friedman cabs or does "Fried" stand for something else?

Any chance of a Scumback M75-65w 4x12 soon? I only see a 2x12 with Scumbacks.

Any insight would be appreciated!!

It's the same cabinet, but the microphones are not pointed towards the same speakers. The descriptions actually describes this ;)

WOW... missed that. Now that I look again it absolutely says it. I guess everything else looked exactly and I glazed over it.

Was it the Friedman cab's that were captured here?

Any plans for a Scumback M75-65w 4x12 soon? I only see a 2x12 with Scumbacks.

RMCasey":gln5qdq4 said:
WOW... missed that. Now that I look again it absolutely says it. I guess everything else looked exactly and I glazed over it.

Was it the Friedman cab's that were captured here?

Any plans for a Scumback M75-65w 4x12 soon? I only see a 2x12 with Scumbacks.

Hi !
Yes it s the Vintage Friedman 4x12 with greenback on top and V30 bottom.
Really great 4x12!
I ll try to capture some scumback in a 4x12.
Soon more cabs to come !

Love the Fried30 with a sm57 with my small box 50/torpedo live. The Friedman 30 sounds great on the be and plexi ch. The green back sounds good for mellow clean tones. I pretty much stick with the Fried30. It's my favorite ir i have ever used.

I would love some Friedman cab's with creambacks in a 2x12 as well as some scumback speakers. I would buy those if they were in an ancutal friedman 2x12 or 4x12. A creamback 65 and 75 would be great in a open back 1x12.

a growing number of the available cabinet files feature cabinets with different speakers in the same enclosure. When combined in WOSIII, Studio or the VB-101, one can get a super realistic multi-mic setup.

In addition to the Fried25 and Fried30, check out PrimeA/ PrimeB (/13 2x12") , Pinnacle HG/ Pinnacle HI and Pinnacle VG/Pinnacle VI (Dr Z Z-Best 2x 12 vertical or horizontal orientation).

As one pulls a mic away from the speaker, the effect of the other speaker(s) kicks in as well.

mniel8195":35hufqik said:
I would love some Friedman cab's with creambacks in a 2x12 as well as some scumback speakers. I would buy those if they were in an ancutal friedman 2x12 or 4x12. A creamback 65 and 75 would be great in a open back 1x12.

I have captured the Suhr PT100SE 2x12 with Creambacks H75.
You can try it.
It s one (if not) the best 2x12 Closed back available !
It sounds huge!
Coming soon Creambacks NEO in my Two Rock 2x12!

tonicstudio":lqguzjuy said:
mniel8195":lqguzjuy said:

You can try it.
It sounds huge!

How would i try this?

mniel8195":8ridn9v3 said:
tonicstudio":8ridn9v3 said:
mniel8195":8ridn9v3 said:

You can try it.
It sounds huge!

How would i try this?

On the Two Notes store (Noise Factory Studio)

Back