Wall of Sound mutes track

neumatics

I'm sure there is some simple reason for this that I can't find. I'm using a DAW into Studio One with ownhammer IRs. Up until today, everything had been working fine. Now whenever I add WoS onto a track, the entire track is muted. If I turn off WOS, the sound comes back. This happens when I start new songs, new tracks, etc. The "mute" toggle is off. Help please.

Make sure you are working with the active cabinet. You have as a default 2 cabinets, it may be that you are inadvertently selecting the inactive one.

First select the B side (the oval area bottom right and turn that one off, Then select the one of the bottom left (the oval border will become highlighted) and make sure that was is on. Start with the pan in the center. Make sure you see signal both and the input meters on the left and the output meter on the right. Also, make sure you are getting a signal using a factory cabinet and once that checks out, then, if you choose to, select a third party IR in its place.

By moving one step at a time, you'll be able to find the issue and get it all working.

Back