Newb here... WOS III No I/O meters... No sound...

Supamazzive

Hey All...

Been a big fan of all things Two Notes since the L.A. Amp Show several years ago. Love their stuff.

Running Win 7 x64 on my little laptop, Reaper, and using my old Rig Kontrol as my audio interface.

Now then... WOS issues... I don't know WHAT the hell I'm doin' wrong here but I'm not getting any audio out of it anymore. I installed WOS several weeks ago, tried it out with a few third party IRs and all seemed right with the universe. After that I wasn't able to record until yesterday when I loaded WOS and... Nothing. Uninstalled/reinstalled several times in the hopes that whatever I did would rectify itself.

Tried running it mono, stereo, as a plug on audio tracks by itself, with other plugs, on a bus, live monitoring, mono and stereo presets... If I chain it with other plugins the audio disappears as soon as WOS is taken out of bypass.

It worked a few weeks ago. WTF? lol I really like the software... Hmmmm....

Any assistance and/or guidance would be appreciated.

Respectfully,

Supa

I have been having loads of problems with Wos-III in both of my DAW programs as well and none of it has been resolved with my support ticket in for weeks now. I'm just using the Live and remote to record and adjust my settings and going with that. Hopefully a future release will work better for me.

Mr. Raph!

Thank you for the quick response and handling of the problem via the trouble ticket. She's up, running and sounds GREAT! :)

I'll have to try and log in and find it. I have the emails to back this one up. It was never resolved and I was not contacted any further. Pretty disappointing.

I had this same issue the other day in Logic X. I had to remove the plugin from the channel strip and reload it again.

PBGas, please give us your ticket number, as Raphael asked a month ago, and we will look into it. Or send me via MP the content of one of the emails you have to "back it up". I am sorry if you were forgotten but we offer now to help you. ;)

Back