Cabinet request

gtrgriff3

I own most of the cabs available (and just picked up a couple of new ones today,) but I've noticed that there is still no Matchless 2x12 ESD cab (one of my all time favorites) and no 4x12 or 2x12 with my favorite G12-65 Heritage speakers. The Two-Rock with the TR65's is decent, but not for Marshall type stuff where you need that classic 4x12 with either original or Heritage G12-65s in it.

That is all... just in case any of you folks who make the cabs are looking for ideas :)

My Matchless Chieftain preamp longs for the same...!!!

Until then, the Two Notes Divided By 13 FTR 37 2X12 cab has both a Celestion Blue and G12H30, which is ballpark etc.

gtrgriff3":3dkl6h40 said:
I own most of the cabs available (and just picked up a couple of new ones today,) but I've noticed that there is still no Matchless 2x12 ESD cab (one of my all time favorites) and no 4x12 or 2x12 with my favorite G12-65 Heritage speakers. The Two-Rock with the TR65's is decent, but not for Marshall type stuff where you need that classic 4x12 with either original or Heritage G12-65s in it.

That is all... just in case any of you folks who make the cabs are looking for ideas :)

The Feline 2x12 also has an integrated beam blocker as a Matchless cab iirc so that would be a good one to try as well.

Back