WOS III Install problem

CAR-15

I have Pro Tools 12.5. I am trying to install the WOS III Plugin. I downloaded the latest version, signed up, got activation code email but all that is attached is a. itorp file that I cannot open!

Help with this please!!

Step by step instructions would be great.

You don't have to open the ltorp file, it is just used incase of an offline install.

Launch ProTools and the plugin on a track and follow the instructions on screen. ;)

guillaume_pille":2wbzxyvt said:
You don't have to open the ltorp file, it is just used incase of an offline install.

Launch ProTools and the plugin on a track and follow the instructions on screen. ;)

Hi guys, I have the same problem. I have no idea how to launch WOS III plugin. Can somebody please write step by step how to open it ? I downloaded the Pro Tools first for free, the did the same with wall of sound III, I chose RTAS for Windows, installed it, but after installation is done nothing pops up. I searched two notes support page, couldn't find an answer. Anybody ?

Have you opened and configured your ProTools on Windows? If so, can you access other plugins and insert them on a track?

sysexguy":2m3a6foe said:
Have you opened and configured your ProTools on Windows? If so, can you access other plugins and insert them on a track?

right now I am in a pro tools, I have new project open, in market place section, there are plugins and section my account. new I have no idea how to open WOS III in my daw.

Back