WOS and USER impulse loading issue

Hornacho

Greetings! Not sure if this happens to anyone else, but I'll go ahead and ask...

Often when I try to load a USER impulse in WOS, I click on the name of the impulse in the drop down list... but often times, the impulse response does not load and the drop down menu closes. I then have to scroll back and find the impulse I want... and I make sure the mouse is directly over the impulse I want... click it... and again the menu closes, but that impulse still did not load.

Sometimes the impulse does open properly, but more times than not, the impulse does not load. I may have to go through this process 4,5,6,7 times before the impulses finally loads. And it's not just one specific impulse that I'm having problems with... it could be, for example, an Ownhammer impulses or Redwirez... It really doesn't matter. All Two Notes standard WOS impulses work fine and load properly. It's just specifically USER impulses.

I am using the most current update of WOS and it's been doing this well before this last update. So, it's been a constant issue for me and I'm always hoping it's a bug that will be fixed.

Am I the only person that this happens to? One day I may post a video to show what is going on exactly.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Thanks, Quentin! It only happens with User impulses and not every time. But it happens enough times to make it kind of frustrating. I submitted a support ticket.

Back