How do I add new 3rd party IRs to my Torpedo studio

You have a "Managers" menu, select the Memory manager and you'll be able to load your IRs in the user banks.

Your IRs must be either in the default impulse folder, or you need to tell remote where is your IR folder (menu Folders-> select user folder)

If you still can't get to do it, take a look at that tutorial, Torpedo Live and Studio are the same in that regard.

i tried this..."Your IRs must be either in the default impulse folder, or you need to tell remote where is your IR folder (menu Folders-> select user folder)"

The video is not working either ...here or directly on you tube

for some reason ...at the exact time i really need you tube its not working properly ...unbelievable... for years i watch meaningless crap without a hitch... the minute i really need it ...zip.dose not work...why doed stuff like this happen

Ok for youtube I'm afraid it's not in my power to make it work, it's working here. :confused:

Why did you try exactly? Do you see your IRs in the Memory manager?

Try the IRs that two-notes has on their LeBoutique site. They are amazing. I've not found anything close to the quality of several of them that I use regularly and that includes the Ownhammer ones. Also, you get the full IR setup from them which means you can move the mics and change things with ease.

Back