[SILENT NIGHT SPECIAL] New Torpedo = Free cabinets

guillaume_pille

Let's get loud silently at night this winter!

Register one of Two notes hardware products between December 15, 2016 and January 15, 2017, And GET an exclusive pack of 16 CAPTURE MASTERS virtual cabinets worth *128,-EUR for free!

==========================

Cabinets list

BomBasstic 1980 2x15 Custom built bass cabinet
BENGEL Engl® 4x12 Standard Slanted
TangerBlak Orange Custom Shop® Rockerverb Combo MKI Black
CustAud Custom Audio® 2x12 frontloaded CelestionV30
GreenArtC Vintage 70's Marshall® Artiste 4x12 with greenback Rola® Celestion® G12H30 55Hz Closed
PinnacleHG Dr. Z ® "Z-Best®" Thiele Ported 2x12 withCelestion® Vintage 30® and G12H30A® - horizontally with the G12H30® close mic'd
GreenKet 4x12 Hughes & Kettner® Custom Cab B25 with Celestion® G12M25
Rock Soul 2x12 Soldano© Reverb-O-Sonic with original Eminence© X12000
TR M75 2x12 Two Rock® Signature
Voice30Blue Vox® AC30® with Celestion® Blue AlNiCo®
Tweed 212 1964 Fender® Tweed 2x12
Rand Trasher 4x12 Randall® Thrasher 412S with Celestion® G12H-100
Indiana 2x12 KSR Amplification with Celestion Lynchback
BassFlex 1x15 Ampeg® Portaflex® B15N with original CTS speaker
Fastback25 Marshall® 4x12 Purple Slant closed cabinet
Dual BW15 Peavey® 215D BW - Black Widow® speakers.

*incl. VAT, if purchased separately

NeubyWanKaneuby":2odv511b said:
How do I redeem these? I just registered my Torpedo Studio.
They download automatically when you register. Did mine last night.

Yes, your Reload includes a WOSIII licence and activating it adds the bonus cabinets.

Same applies for any LePedal purchase during this promo

So even though I returned my Live, when I get my Studio tomorrow, I will still have access to all these cabs, correct?

yes, you need to log in via the web, add your Studio's s/n and then de-register the Live. You'll then have the Studio's 50 cabinets, the bonus pack and any other you may have purchased.

sysexguy":1h2k0nvb said:
yes, you need to log in via the web, add your Studio's s/n and then de-register the Live. You'll then have the Studio's 50 cabinets, the bonus pack and any other you may have purchased.
Via the website or through the Remote app?

Got it registered. Reading through the manual and just want to be sure, this will NOT do "Dry/Dry" correct? No biggie but just want to make sure I understand correctly.

guillaume_pille":3ivqjgjf said:
What do you mean by Dry/Dry? You can always bypass all the process on both channels and you get a Dry/Dry at the output.
On the Live, there is a "Dry/Dry" option for sending an unprocessed signal into your DAW to be processed by WoSIII

Here is what I saw in the manual for the Studio.

Basically I want to be able to send both left and right unprocessed through SPDIF into my DAW with the Studio.

just a question, why would you need both left and right unprocessed? the loadbox is mono and there would be no further processing.

You can bypass each module ie power amp bypass, speaker emulation bypass, post process bypass and reverb bypass.

Page 24 has the Studio routings:

Outputs routing
"Stereo"
A & B channels are respectively sent to the outputs L & R.
"Dry/Dual Miking"
A dry, unprocessed signal is sent to output L and A & B are mixed in mono and sent to the output R.
"Dual Miking/Dry"
A dry, unprocessed signal is sent to output R and A & B are mixed in mono and sent to the output L.

if you absolutely need a dry/dry mix, use the bypass functions

sysexguy":idpssr0p said:
just a question, why would you need both left and right unprocessed? the loadbox is mono and there would be no further processing.

You can bypass each module ie power amp bypass, speaker emulation bypass, post process bypass and reverb bypass.

Page 24 has the Studio routings:

Outputs routing
"Stereo"
A & B channels are respectively sent to the outputs L & R.
"Dry/Dual Miking"
A dry, unprocessed signal is sent to output L and A & B are mixed in mono and sent to the output R.
"Dual Miking/Dry"
A dry, unprocessed signal is sent to output R and A & B are mixed in mono and sent to the output L.

if you absolutely need a dry/dry mix, use the bypass functions
Sorry. For some reason I was having a brain fart. Makes sense what you're saying. For some reason, when I try to load my own IR into Remote, it is not loading but IS switching to another Two Notes cab...

Back