help! where can I repair my "le lead"?

buy8899

Hello,

I am a user of "le lead" effector live in Montreal, Canada. I have a question and I'm wondering who can give me a hand. I purchased this "le lead" effector about 6 months ago. It worked pretty well, until yesterday, I accidentally plug a wrong power box with a reversed polarity to le lead. I feel a little smell of burning and realized something wrong and disconnect the power box right away, but it was too late. I changed the power box to the correct one, power on the effector and plug the guitar and began to play, but there is no sound. The light is on and the buttons still response, just no sound.

So, is my le lead dead? Where can I find someone to fix it? Is there any authorized dealer in Montreal who can repair it? Thanks for any help or information.

Thank you for the help. I will contact the distributor in Canada. Have a nice day!

guillaume_pille":3dbcya6l said:
Hello, your unit can be fixed and it's nothing too serious but it must be done by a professional.

Please contact ou distirbutor in Canada Diffusion Audio who will help you: torpedo@diffusion-audio.com

Hello!
Seems that I have almost the same issue with my Le Bass (accidentally reversed polarity on my DC unit or bad/broken wiring from my power supply, already replaced).
So unit does not function 100%. Leds are working when I switch them, but no sound via output. Just the headphone out works with cab sim.
Where and how I or professional can fix that ( if it's an easy fix) if I live in Latvia?
Probably some fuse replacement should be done or similar.
Thanks!

Back