Two basic questions.

Venancio

Hello there. I know it might sound stupid but after some research I haven´t found a proper answer to this concern.

Well, some weeks ago I licensed WoS III purchasing "The Rock" 16 cabs pack. No complains in that sense; but the thing is I´m thinking about buying the C.A.B. pedal which comes with another 32 cabs, so the question is, If I buy the C.A.B. will the other 16 cabs I have be implemented to the unit?
I know this unit has his own software (Torpedo Remote), is possible to load the cabs I own from WoS III to Torpedo Remote?

The other thing. When I purchased the pack a shipping address was required; are they sending some kind of CD/DVD installer? I haven´t received anything yet.

Thanks in advance for reading it.

Cheers!

Hi, the licence is yours to use with any Torpedo product you may own. There is nothing being mailed or shipped.

So to answer your question, should you buy a CAB, the 32 cabinets that come with the CAB will get added to your licence and would all be available in either WOSIII or your CAB. The CAB can have 32 cabinets loaded at one time so you can swap the cabinets from your library and change them around as needed, now or in the future.... like having 5 guitars and picking which 2 you bring to a show.

Bonus, right now is a really good time to get the Cab as there is a holiday bonus with extra cabinets for units bought and registered through Jan 15.

Sometimes, there may be a small crossover with these promos and you may get a double of a cabinet already in your library.

Hi, thanks a lot for the reply!

I just figured the 16 cabs pack will work with the unit but needed to make sure.

Hmm... extra cabinets? Gotta check it!

Cheers!

The other thing. When I purchased the pack a shipping address was required; are they sending some kind of CD/DVD installer? I haven´t received anything yet.

It is mandatory that we know where we "ship" even if it's a virtual product, for tax reasons essentially. We do not send any CD. ;)

guillaume_pille":1eelm17n said:

It is mandatory that we know where we "ship" even if it's a virtual product, for tax reasons essentially. We do not send any CD. ;)

Oh, Ok, I understand. Thanks!

Back