New "Live" inbound... questions though

JerEvil

So I have a Fryette Power Station that I've been using to power my Kemper. This week I tried using as a method to record direct and got a nasty high pitched squeal that scared the hell outof me!

Anyway, I struggled between the Reload, Live and Studio. Landed on the Live as it was in stock with no firm ETA on the Studio. My plan is to use with my tube amps of course, but I really like being able to use multiple cabs in WoS. Can I not use WoS with the Live? Am I limited to Remote? Will the Live allow me to silently send a direct amp signal to my recording interface running Logic Pro without applying an impulse response in the hardware?

Hi JerEvil,

I missed your message, sorry. I think we have some torpedo Studio in the US so I don't see why your retailers couldn't get one real fast. Just send a message to torpedo AT diffusion-audio.com

I you have a good sound card and do not plan to travel with your gear, or if you are OK with having a computer on stage, Reload + WoS III is a very effective combination.

If you need something more portable you have the Live, and you can send the dry signal AND the wet signal through SPDIF to record and process with WoS III in your DAW. I answered to you in the MP that the Line output is mono so only Wet or Dry signal can get out of it.

Finally, to get portability, stereo and the best quality we can offer, there is only the Torpedo Studio. ;)

Back