Studio Attenuator????

wbyguy

I recently jumped the gun without doing enough diligence and purchased the Torpedo Live. it does everything I need except attenuation. I know the reload offers attenuation......I want to use my head and cabinet sometimes when I play at home. My sales guy is telling me that the Two Notes Studio will allow me to do this while offering the rich features that the Live does...and then some. I was thinking that I was going to have to combine the Reload with the Torpedo Live to address both of my requirements. I'm just looking for some validation that the Studio will address both of my use cases before I return the Torpedo Live. Ive searched through the online material relative to the Studio and I don't see anything called out specifically around attenuation in the material. Sorry in advance if this has been covered in this forum prior to my request.

Thank you

Hi Marc,

the Torpedo Studio is our flagship and does way more things than a Torpedo Live, but still he doesn't do attenuation.

Reload + Live will give you that, plus some extra functions that a Studio doesn't have (guitar DI & reamping). It will not be Torpedo Studio quality, but you will have a great sound anyway.

Back