Pro Tools and Two Notes Le Bass Torpedo WOS III

Joeglow

I apologize in advance if these questions have been addressed but I searched for about an hour and couldn't find an answer.

I just loaded everything into my system, no problem, WOS III plug in works nicely. Like a doofus I clicked on the size indicator from M to XL. Now I cannot see the right side of the plug in, I can't reduce the screen or scroll over to change the size back to M. What can I do to go back?

Also, I installed Torpedo Remote. Every time I open the program I get waiting for connection. The instructions don't really indicate what to do to connect to the pedal. I have a DI XLR plugged into the stomp box with a 1/4" going into my MBOX. Obviously this isn't working so what do I do here?

Again, thanks for being patient and I apologize if these are dumb questions and if they've been addressed before.

Torpedo Remote is awaiting the connection of a a USB equipped Torpedo product. It is not used with the Two notes pre-amp pedals.

WOSIII can be dragged by grabbing the top of the plug in window. Simply move it to the left until you can access the size window

I tried dragging it. Once the window is open it is full size and it won't allow me to move the screen. I can move the whole window but not slide what's in the window.

I'm not a PT whiz but afaik, Command+Option+W closes open plug in windows in PT, you could then try and reopen

Hi Joeglow

Go to
Mac : Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Torpedo Wall Of Sound
PC : C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Torpedo Wall Of Sound

Edit the file "Torpedo Wall Of Sound.cfg"

Change <GUISize value="1"/>
into <GUISize value="0.75"/> (for M size) or <GUISize value="0.5"/> (for S size)

For you last question: the Torpedo Remote is the software to control the Torpedo Studio, Live or C.A.B. not the Le Preamp hardware :)

Back