Two Notes Torpedo Live Setup Question

mmarchi21

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the newbie question. My current set up is:

Guitar-->Amp-->Torpedo Live --> Line Out --> PC
---> USB------> PC

I'm using the supplied adapter cable and plugging into my PC USB port. I also have the Torpedo Live line out going into my PC mic input jack.

On my PC I'm running the Torpedo Remote software package and I can see input and output sound coming through via the bars.

What I'm wondering is, should I be able to hear/monitor the sound using headsets at this point OR must I have a DAW package installed to listen/monitor? At this point I am unable to hear anything through the headset.

Thank you.

Mike

The USB is not carrying the audio, just the file management and remote control. The audio connection to the PC must then be routed (usually via a DAW program) to your computer's audio outs including the headphone.

You can of course, still listen via the Torpedo's headphone jack and you will hear all changes to the presets that you do via the Remote.

sysexguy":3axqyvkr said:
The USB is not carrying the audio, just the file management and remote control. The audio connection to the PC must then be routed (usually via a DAW program) to your computer's audio outs including the headphone.

You can of course, still listen via the Torpedo's headphone jack and you will hear all changes to the presets that you do via the Remote.

Thank you very much. I was thinking the same thing and you confirmed it for me. Thanks again!

Back