Torpedo Studio and Friedman THRASH ATTACK! Anthrax full mix!

JerEvil

Ok y'all... took WAY too long to get this up but here is the first of my Butterslax "Full Mix" clips. This is Channel 2 on all guitars and technically all the same settings. Used different Celestion Official Creamback IR's (m65/h75) for the guitars. Posted this on the main RT forum as well but thought I'd throw it here just in case.

Here is the full chain used:
• Friedman Butterslax (Channel 2)
• PRS SC245 (57/08 pickups)
• Mammoth San Dimas (Duncan JB)
• Ibanez BTB Bass
• Two Notes Torpedo Studio
• Celestion G12M-65/G12H-75 IR's
• Steven Slate Platinum 4 Drums (Metal 6 kit)
• Waves CLA Vocals
• Logic Pro X
• Focusrite Clarett 8Pre
• Blue Mic's "Bluebird" for my vocals

Big thanks to my guest vocalists: Holy-Diver and AjaxLepinski (GAB)

Absolutely ZERO backing tracks here. ALL tracks performed by "yours truly... The Khed" - drums were hand programmed by me. Everything else was performed live. Vocals were actually a first take rough pass but thought they came out pretty good, AND I learned how to do that reverse reverb vocal effect finally!

Anyway, HUGE thanks to Steinmetzify for getting the Friedman ball rolling and YUUUGE thanks to Rob at Tone Merchants/Friedman. Got a few more vids of this guy coming so be on the lookout. Hope you all dig it and thanks for humoring me with the vids.

Killer work! Sounds great! Nicely done! As a fellow T-STudio owner, I can attest that it is the goods!

PBGas":34m531nq said:
Killer work! Sounds great! Nicely done! As a fellow T-STudio owner, I can attest that it is the goods!
Thanks! Yeah, seriously one of THE best gear purchases I have ever made!

Back