Error 67 and firmware

rwinking

So not to bore you, my Torpedo Live went kind of nuts on my PC so I moved it to my Mac Mini. I had the error 67 thing happen so I did the firmware thing where you erase the binaries, move to V2, erase it and then move to V3. I got the message to upload V2 and it went great. Then I repeated the process for V3 and it opened and load V3. Then I get Error 14.4 Press edit message. I press edit and the error goes to 14.3 then 14.2. Anyone ever have this happen?

I have been working on this with someone from your company since Monday and nothing is happening. Everything has been updated and I can't get my unit to work. Does anyone know anyone here in the US that can help me? dealing with the time difference is frustrating and I have lost a bit of money this week having my unit down as a good portion of my living is doing guitar tracks for others. I have been told that this is not too big of an issue but in five days we are getting nowhere on it. Remote keeps saying "Waiting on connection...." and yet I have tried different USB cables and ports.
I love this unit and really need to get back to work.

Andy, It says that I can't use the pm function yet so is there another way for us to talk about my Live?

Back