Favorite Cab Setting Or Endless Tweaking?

TTerror

Just wondering how you guys go about your Torpedo cabs and other IR's, I myself realized after days of tweaking trying and what else not...that I have my favorite cab-mic thing combination and just leave it there.

Have one profile for playing on monitors and other one for headphones and that's it, I am not even thinking about trying more IR's, I just play the damn thing. There are so many options that at one point I realized all I'm doing is tweaking the mics and cabs all day long...sometimes having too many options is overwhelming. This is probably in the ''first world problems" category now. :D

TTerror":1rszpiun said:
Just wondering how you guys go about your Torpedo cabs and other IR's, I myself realized after days of tweaking trying and what else not...that I have my favorite cab-mic thing combination and just leave it there.

Have one profile for playing on monitors and other one for headphones and that's it, I am not even thinking about trying more IR's, I just play the damn thing. There are so many options that at one point I realized all I'm doing is tweaking the mics and cabs all day long...sometimes having too many options is overwhelming. This is probably in the ''first world problems" category now. :D

If i were you then id grab the neunaber iconoclast and use the IR view function to dial it to match.

I have spent the week looking at cab IR DI solutions.

AMT, BLUguitar, ispy, digitech... lots to try.

I am actually very happy with the sound I have, the one I've been searching long time, and I just stopped there, 2 profiles and spend my time playing not tweaking.

id grab the neunaber iconoclast and use the IR view function to dial it to match.

Well, good luck matching an IR with filters. Maybe if you're not too picky you can get close enough, I didn't try it myself. Did you?

Back