New Torpedo CAB owner here and all I can say is...

guillaume_pille":27woapei said:
Hah a thank you for the kind words!

You may find a few Metallica fans around here. ^^
Ur welcome man! I really love it! So many options its ridiculous! I am using the preamp of my mesa boogie mark III. In the future I am planning to get myself a load box so that I can be able to run the power amp as well. When will the new torpedo captor come out??

richardt4520":3jdehpoz said:
That is a killer little box. LOVE mine!
Same here bro! Amazing product and really easy to use! Money well spent! Now I ve been thinking of getting a load box to hear what it sounds with my mark III power section as well!

sotosprince":1tpdp7l8 said:
richardt4520":1tpdp7l8 said:
Same here bro! Amazing product and really easy to use! Money well spent! Now I ve been thinking of getting a load box to hear what it sounds with my mark III power section as well!

I bought a Suhr ISO line out for mine and couldn't be happier! Cheap and a lot of thrills for the buckl! haha!

richardt4520":2y5o4day said:
sotosprince":2y5o4day said:
richardt4520":2y5o4day said:

I bought a Suhr ISO line out for mine and couldn't be happier! Cheap and a lot of thrills for the buckl! haha!
Oh, please give me some more info!

I ve the amp connected to a speaker inside an isolation cabinet and I would like to be able to use the power section as well. What is the cheapest solution? If I get this right, I dont really need an actual load box since the speaker is inside the iso cabinet. Do I need sth like a line out box?

Ok, so I ve been told that a simple DI box is needed since the speaker will remain connected to the amp inside the guitar iso box. How do I need to connect the DI box to the torpedo CAB?

you will need a DI box that you can plugin between the speaker output of your amp and the cabinet.

Torpedo Live, Studio and the future Captor can do this, but Radial, BSS and other DI manufacturers usually have a product like this.

Back