Testing a Fried30 cab + Torpedo CAB

JerEvil":1n8c7pr3 said:
Awesome. I have the Fried25/30/ Going to have to mess with them some more.

I've been using the XTC cab in Wall of Sound for a couple months and just bought the two Friedman cabs last week to blend them together with my JJ-100. Glorious.

GregM":1b87hzes said:
JerEvil":1b87hzes said:
Awesome. I have the Fried25/30/ Going to have to mess with them some more.

I've been using the XTC cab in Wall of Sound for a couple months and just bought the two Friedman cabs last week to blend them together with my JJ-100. Glorious.
What mics are you favoring? I just got my Dirty Shirley 40 a week or so ago. The Uber 30/75 combo is great with the Friedman.

I'm not sure I tried anything but the 57 yet. I spent just a few minutes moving mics around and then blending the two and made a quick preset. I finished a song tonight and will be using this on the next one so I'll be able to spend some more time with it in the next week or two.

I've been meaning to post this for a couple weeks. I'm working on Again from Alice in Chains' self titled album. This is my JJ through a Suhr reactive load into a 2i2 with Wall of Sound III and the Friedman cabs. I'm blending the Fried25 and Freid30 with SM57's on each guitar track, double tracked hard left and right. I messed with mic position on each speaker a little bit but other than that no tweaking, EQ or anything else was touched in WOS.

https://soundcloud.com/aliceincovers/againclip

GregM":13me1yh5 said:
I've been meaning to post this for a couple weeks. I'm working on Again from Alice in Chains' self titled album. This is my JJ through a Suhr reactive load into a 2i2 with Wall of Sound III and the Friedman cabs. I'm blending the Fried25 and Freid30 with SM57's on each guitar track, double tracked hard left and right. I messed with mic position on each speaker a little bit but other than that no tweaking, EQ or anything else was touched in WOS.

https://soundcloud.com/aliceincovers/againclip
U just got urself a new follower! It sounds amazing!

Back