Labling issue with Reload regarding TRS amp, and TS Line in?

titanpiston

I've noticed recently when moving my Reload to a new location from my basement that the labeling was what I would consider wrong on the back. If you look right above my line in it says TS, and shows a TR jack picture, then right above Amp out it Shows TRS, and a TRS jack picture. I didn't catch this till recently, when my brain thought weird, amps input's are normally TR, so I decided to check the Reload Web sight, and found that it was wrong, according to the information given in the "input/ outputs" section. What on the web sight makes sense, and what is on the back of my reload doesn't. Just wondering if anyone else had this incorrect image swap on their Reloads as well. I just noticed on the main web sight they have the pictures exactly like mine is, so did they intentionally put the pictures in what i would say is the wrong positions? Seems kind of weird.

Hello,

The TS and TRS schematics are in a separated box, they don't refer to the "Replay" jacks under them.

The type of jack is indicated, all over the product, with a simple "TS" or "TRS" label just next to each jack.

The font for the Replay in, and Amp out, is so tiny, I didn't even notice it, and so close to the jacks inputs, that if your looking at them from certain angles you wouldn't even see them, and if you don't have the best of light, which is most of the time this tiny font causes problems. I think they could could of done much better with the font, so you don't need a magnifying glass to see it, so you don't accidentally assume like I did that the big pictures above it refer to the jacks below.

Back